"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

She Smiled For The First Time!

As I was changing her into her jammies Sunday night and telling her what a good job she did during her blessing, she SMILED at me! I thought maybe it was a fluke until she did it again. Then I ran to get my camera and caught her twice on film (okay, I know it's a digital camera, but to say I caught her on memory card just isn't the same). Sorry the pictures are kind of blurry but I was moving quickly to catch the moment before it passed. She's such a sweetheart!

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

What a cutie! I can't believe she's smiling already. I know they are only 6 weeks apart but yours are going by faster to me.