"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks
Friday, May 22, 2009
Physical Therapy
Just a quick update. We had Allison's first physical therapy appointment today. She was born with a condition called torticollis, which just means that her head is tilted because the muscles in her neck are too tight. With Allison, her head is tilted slightly to the right, and fortunately she has a pretty mild case. In fact I've already noticed an improvement over the last month as she's getting bigger and stronger. The therapist gave us some stretching exercises to do to lengthen the muscles and then later on we will work on strengthening them. Allison was great the whole time (she's so easy-going all the time) and we have a really good therapist. I liked her right away. So far, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's so great. She's is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment