"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Hayden's 5th Birthday
Again this year Hayden got to celebrate his birthday in Utah and Arizona. He wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting that had Darth Vader and Indiana Jones fighting (he loves the Lego video games). So this is what I came up with. I never claimed to have any cake decorating skills. And I wish I could say, "At least it tasted good!" but it kinda didn't. I don't think Hayden was very impressed.
When we got back to Arizona, all the Kobers came over and this is the cake Darlene made. I think this is exactly what Hayden had in mind. She is truly talented and amazing! Thanks Deedum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment