"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Highlights from Halloween

Never Fear...Super Kyle is Here!Here's Hayden showing off his superior ninja moves: Howdy Cowboy Jared!And Little Miss Minnie Mouse Allison:And of course we carved our pumpkins.Kyle chose a spooky, scary face:Hayden really wanted to make a Deathstar pumpkin, like this:But we got him to agree to a Storm Trooper instead:Jared just wanted his to have a happy, silly face:And for Allison, naturally we made a Minnie Mouse jack o' lantern:
Happy Halloween from the Kobers!

3 comments:

April said...

Oh they are so cute, and your pumpkins look awesome!!!

Diana Dye said...

Wow I am really impressed with your pumpkins. We lamed out this year and didn't even carve ours.

But I'm most impressed/jealous that Allison is wearing a costume. Sarah went as a kid in a coat.

JenW said...

i am really impressed with your pumpkins too! i think ours look about the same every year...we need to branch out:) about the gate: do you think it would work on my stairs, they do a little "jog", it's not straight at the bottom....i need to measure them too to see how wide it is exactly...