"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Allison is 2!
We celebrated Allison's 2nd birthday on Sunday. Her favorite thing in all the world right now is Shrek, or as she says it, "Ek." So I made her this t-shirt to wear so everyone would know it was her special day.
Here she is giving you a better look at it.
And here she is pointing out the Shrek ornament on the Christmas tree. If you came to our house, she would make sure you noticed it on the tree.
We surprised her with this giant Minnie Mouse balloon when she woke up that morning. I tried to find a Shrek balloon, but the party store had everything but Shrek. But if you look closely you'll see that it's tied to a Shrek doll.
Deedum Kober made her this adorable Shrek cake and matching cupcakes. Allison was so excited and loved it all! And in case you were wondering...no, Shrek is not wearing any underwear. Her uncle Adam checked for us and announced that Shrek is green from head to toe! Ha Ha!


Happy Birthday Sweet Allison!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sarah says "Happy Allison cake!"
Post a Comment