Apparently we weren't as "done" having kids as we thought. #5 is on it's way! Everything is fine and dandy so far. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and the due date is October 7, 2011. The ultrasound showed what looked to be "boy parts" but it's still really early, so I'm not buying any blue just yet (yes, we are starting over because we have given all our baby stuff away, so if you've got any baby stuff you want to get rid of, let me know!) We'll get another ultrasound at the end of May and we'll find out for sure then. *Oh and that's not really my ultrasound picture. I can't find my printer cable to scan ours into the computer so I just googled one that looked similar.
"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Here We Go Again!
Apparently we weren't as "done" having kids as we thought. #5 is on it's way! Everything is fine and dandy so far. I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow and the due date is October 7, 2011. The ultrasound showed what looked to be "boy parts" but it's still really early, so I'm not buying any blue just yet (yes, we are starting over because we have given all our baby stuff away, so if you've got any baby stuff you want to get rid of, let me know!) We'll get another ultrasound at the end of May and we'll find out for sure then. *Oh and that's not really my ultrasound picture. I can't find my printer cable to scan ours into the computer so I just googled one that looked similar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH!! So excited for you! I've got 10 more weeks to go. Not sure about #5... wish we lived closer and could help get each other through the baby stage again!
That's awesome! Daisy's birthday is the 7th, so you should have it on that day! :) Congratulations!!!
Well you do have that extra spot in the van....seems a waste not to have another kid.
congratulations! that is so awesome! you have such a great family and you guys are wonderful parents! yay for another baby:)
Post a Comment