"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

The kids got all dressed up for the Ward Trunk or Treat, but unfortuntately we didn't take a single picture. So when Halloween night rolled around we made sure the have the camera out. But Allison fell asleep right before dinner and woke up cranky and wouldn't put her Princess dress on again. So we settled for her plaid dress and purple fairy wings. Here are the kids when we trick-or-treated Clint's parent's house. Jared was a cowboy again this year. He didn't want to put his boots and spurs on again, so sandals it is! Kyle was a Native American. (This costume will do double-duty for his 4th grade program coming up in the spring.) Hayden was Indiana Jones. Also in sandals. And Nathan was an elephant. Can you guess who this is? Happy Halloween from the Kobers!

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

Atleast your kids have the option of wearing sandals with their halloween costumes.

I love Jared's face.