"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas 2012!

Christmas morning! I don't think Jared and Allison were quite ready to be up, but Kyle and Hayden had waited for over an hour for the rest of us to wake up. But it didn't take long for them to get into the spirit of opening presents. Kyle's favorite present was an MP3 player. Hayden loved his Hogwarts Lego set. Jared was excited about the $5 dollar bill that was left on the tree for him (that what those white envelopes are). Allison's favorite toy was her Strawberry Shortcake doll. Nathan was just happy to be held and look at the lights. We had a great day together!

1 comment:

April said...

Sounds like a super Merry Christmas to me!!!