"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Milestone Pictures of Nathan and Madeline
I took Nathan to get his 18 month pictures and Madeline's 3 month
pictures. Boy does Nathan not like having his picture taken! He was in
tears part of the time, and wouldn't stay put for more than one picture
at a time. So these are the best we could get of him. Of course after we
were done he was all smiles and giggles while I waited to pay for the
prints I wanted. Madeline started out pretty cranky and not interested
at all in holding still. But once the photographer figured out a way to
get her to smile we got some great shots. And then she promptly fell
asleep about two minutes after we finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
Oh my goodness how hilarious is Madeline! And thank you for putting a flower that is proportionately appropriate for a baby her size.
And I like Nathan and feel like this captured his personality pretty well.
Post a Comment