"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Saturday, August 31, 2013

August - Month in Review

We celebrated Kyle's 11th Birthday in August. He invited a bunch of friends over for a late night video game party. We set up two TVs so everyone could play at the same time. I was a little afraid we'd run out things to do and the boys would be bored, but I shouldn't have worried. They kept themselves entertained the whole time. Kyle has got some great friends!

A few days later it was time to head back to school. Kyle is now in 6th grade, Hayden is in 4th and Jared started 1st grade.
 
This is what Nathan did to our new laptop. I was only out of the room for a couple of minutes! I was able to get them all back on except the "v". He did the same thing to our old laptop, which was why we bought this new one. That kid loves to take things apart.
Is this a glimpse into Kyle's future?
At the August Pack Meeting, Kyle earned his Arrow of Light and graduated from Cub Scouts.
 
 
And I'll throw in some cute pictures of Nathan just because he makes me happy!
 
 

No comments: