"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March - Month in Review

In March we had Maddie's baby blessing. Both Clint and I were so sick that day with fevers and headaches, but we made it through and it was a wonderful day.
Unfortunately a few days later Madeline caught what we had and her fever got above 103, so we took her to the pediatrician who sent us to the children's hospital to get chest x-rays. They immediately admitted her, did x-rays, blood tests, and a spinal tap. Since she was only 4 weeks old, they didn't want to take any chances of her having something more serious like meningitis. We had to stay for 48 hours for observation, but it turns out she only had a cold. We were very happy to be able to go back home.
  

The rest of the month was much better and we were able to have fun, play outside 
and just be our normal silly selves.

No comments: