"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Monday, March 31, 2014

Marchity March March

In March we took some cute and silly pictures of the little kids.
Allison opened up a cafe in my bedroom.
Hayden competed in his second Pinewood Derby. He names his car The Chrome Reaper!
Madeline spilled the box of Apple Jacks. So I let her eat it off the floor and called it breakfast.
We had an All-Green-Dinner for St. Patrick's Day. There was pear salad, chicken salad, green mac n' cheese, green rolls, green apples with caramel, green grapes, green slushies, and chocolate mint cookies for dessert. It wasn't pretty, but it was delicious!!
Nathan fell asleep watching TV.
A pheasant died in the front yard.
And Kyle went to the Hindu Color Fest with his cousins. This was after he cleaned up a bit.
I'm sure Jared did some fun stuff too, but apparently I didn't take any picture of him doing it.

No comments: