"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Getting Caught Up

Okay, so I haven't been very good about keeping this blog current. Here's my attempt to let you know what's been happening since June.

*We took a trip to Utah to visit my family. It was too short and we didn't get to see all the people we wanted to visit. But we made it to the Bean Museum, the bowling alley, the dinosaur museum, and some other fun places.

































* Clint's company got bought out, and he still has a job, and I QUIT doing day-care!! Yippee!!


* Hayden had his 4th Birthday















* Kyle had his 6th Birthday
















* Kyle started 1st Grade



























* Kyle was jumping on his bed and fell off and broke his head. Well, he split it open pretty deep and had to get stitches.













That about sums it up.

No comments: