"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tag - You're It!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Getting ready to enter the MTC
2. Speaking in church
3. Close to quitting my job at Wasatch Mental Health
4. Trying to sell my car
5. Wondering where life was going to take me

5 things on my to-do list:
1. Catch up on my blog
2. Figure out something for dinner
3. Get going on Jared's memory book before I have to start on the next baby's book
4. Take Kyle to the doctor to get his stitches out
5. Go to book group tonight

5 favorite snacks/food:
1. Peanut butter
2. Chimichangas
3. Cafe Rio pork salad
4. Zupa Toscana at Olive Garden
5. The rolls and ribs at Texas Roadhouse

5 things I would do if I was a billionaire:
1. Fix up this house so I could sell it with a clear conscience
2. Buy my dream house
3. Go to Hawaii with Clint (no kids)
4. Go to Disneyworld (with the kids)
5. Help people who need it

5 bad habits:
1. Staying up too late
2. Eating too much junk food
3. Yelling at my kids to often
4. Slacking on housework
5. Not following through with good intentions

5 places I have lived:
1. Roosevelt, UT
2. Mapleton, UT
3. various towns in CT & RI
4. Orem, UT
5. Gilbert, AZ

5 people I tag:
1. Anyone who reads this and feels like answering.

No comments: