Shocking news! I don't get to be the mom of all boys after all because we are having
A GIRL!!
I still don't quite believe it. I had just resigned myself to the fact that we would have another boy and I was perfectly happy with that, so this took me completely by surprise. I even asked the tech to check again just to make sure, but there were definitely three little white lines there. I got some pictures of her, but to be honest they were more freaky looking than cute. Because it's so early, she's pretty skeletal looking (I feel like a horrible mother for saying that, but it's true). I'll get another ultrasound at 28 weeks and I'm sure she'll be looking much cuter then after she's put on a little weight.
Now the name-picking and pink-shopping can begin!
2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS MEREDITH!! I am so excited for you! She is going to be spoiled rotten by those cute older brothers!
YIPPEE!! I'm so excited for you! You'll have to tell me what it's like to enter the world of PINK!
Post a Comment