A- Attached or Single: Attached, happily for 7 years.
B- Best friend: Yes, Clint of course. I haven't done a great job of nurturing friendships, so I can't claim anyone else as a best friend right now.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake, with ice cream.
D- Day of choice: Saturday - nobody else's kids to watch on the weekends!
E- Essential item: My watch - it drives me crazy if I don't know what time it is.
F- Favorite Color: Orange
G- Gummy bears or worms: Worms, the orange and red ones are the best.
H- Hometown: I live in Gilbert, AZ and love it here, but I'm still a Utah girl at heart.
I- Indulgence: anything with Reece's on the label.
J- January or July: in Arizona? definitely January.
K- Kids: Kyle will be 6 in August, Hayden will be 4 in a couple of weeks, Jared is 17 months, and the new little one should be here around Thanksgiving.
L- Life is incomplete without: Book group once a month. Only two more days...
M- Marriage Date: May 4th, 2001
N- Number of siblings: 2 brothers, 5 sisters, 3 brothers-in-law, 1 sister-in-law.
O- Oranges or Apples: I like them both, but apples are easier to eat.
P- Phobias or fears: All kinds of bug, heights, and anything horrible happening to my kids.
Q- Quotes: "There's a skinny woman inside me just screaming to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies."
R- Reason to smile: Cafe Rio tacos for dinner tonight (I love $1 Taco Night!)
S- Season of choice: Fall, because it means the heat of summer is over.
T- Tag: Who ever is reading this.
U- Unknown fact about me: Someday I'd like to run a 5k.
V- Very favorite store: I hate shopping, so I don't have one.
W- Worst habit: I'm very cluttery. I have piles of stuff everywhere that I need to take care of.
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound so we can find out if we're continuing the boy trend, or embarking on a new adventure with a girl.
Y- Your favorite food: Right now just give me some meat of any kind and a tall glass of ice water (darn pregnancy cravings).
Z- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
1 comment:
I loved your skinny woman quote! thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment