"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kober Family Top 10

I stole this idea from my cousin. I'm hoping it will help me focus on the positive and remember what's been going on in our crazy lives.

10: Kyle is having his first sleepover at his cousin Dylan's house tonight. He was so excited, but knowing him, he'll be asleep by 8:00.
9: It's been a week since we took Hayden off of artificial food dyes and his behavior has gotten so much better. He hasn't had a major melt down since the day we started this experiment. Wahoo!
8: Jared has learned how to open the bathroom door. Yeah for learning new things, but shoot, how am I going to keep him out of there now?
7: Clint still has a job! The new company is planning on taking over July 1st.
6: Our insurance is probably going to get better with the new company.
5: We hosted a Teddy Bear Picnic at our house this morning. We read books about teddy bears and picnics, then sang the Teddy Bear Picnic song, and ate Teddy Grahams and mini ice cream cones. There were over 20 kids here and it was a lot of fun.
4: I'm 15 weeks pregnant and still feeling great. My ultrasound is in 2 weeks.
3: We've gotten most of the outside of the house painted. We just need to do the trim on the sides and back.
2: Hayden's birthday is in 3 1/2 weeks. He wants a robot, a rubber ducky, a new helicopter and a black Spiderman cake. Hmmm...I'm pretty sure we'd need food coloring for that.
1: We're getting a piano today. It's old and used, but it's free!

No comments: