I was talking to my mom the other day about how we are stumped on what to name this baby. She suggested I search through our family history to find some interesting choices. I thought maybe we should just name her after her four great-grandmothers, all of whom have now passed on since both of Clint's grandmothers passed away this year. Se we decided on...
Stella Bardella Enid Cora Kober.
Her initials would be SBECK. I think it's kinda cute, don't you? :-)
Edited: Sorry Steph, I was only joking. Not a fan of the name Stella (neither was she - she went by May.) We might use May or one of the other g-gma's middle names: Mary or Elizabeth. We'll see. . .
2 comments:
I LOVE the name Stella! I suggested it to Dell for Ryver and he promptly nixxed it, so....
I like your name...a lot!
I hope I'm not making a fool of myself and it's really just a fun name you made up... :) Cause it really is cute!
I didn't know you had a blog. YEAH!! I am so excited for you guys to have a little girl!!! You will have so much fun with her.
Post a Comment