"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Not much going on

Yes, I realize I haven't posted in awhile. I wish I could say I've just been too busy, but it's just the opposite. Nothing has happened around here. Everyday feels like the one before. Oh, I guess I could tell you that we're not supposed to get any more triple digit days (100 degrees or more). Hooray!! But that's not all that interesting unless you live here (and if you live here, you already knew that). We still don't have a name picked out, but hey - we've still got 8 weeks to think about it. I got released from my calling as Achievement Day Leader because they thought I had too much going on (ha ha!). We all have colds. Um. . . Clint planted our winter grass today. See, I told you - not much worth writing about. I'll see what I can do about shaking things up around here.

1 comment:

April said...

Hey- just being a mom of boys is plenty!!!! Good job!