"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Friday, December 26, 2008

More Haydenisms

We had some Whoppers malted milk balls amongst all of our holiday candy and Hayden let us know that Whoppers are good for you because they clean your teeth. *ha*ha*ha* The other night he said he needed to eat some because his teeth were dirty. So we let him eat some and then sent him to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

And tonight we went to Uncle David's night-before-the-wedding "rehearsal" (don't know what we were rehearsing) dinner. After they had eaten, all of the kids and a few of the dads went into the cultural hall to play basketball. Hayden was in there with them and having a good time. But when more of the grown-ups joined in the game, he came to the sidelines and said, "This is a hard level! There are too many grown-ups playing." Hard level?!? If that's not proof that he plays too many video games, I don't know what is.

No comments: