I finally figured out the problem with my camera. Here are a few more pictures of Allison. We're thinking she's going to have red hair afterall. It looked blond at first, but (depending on the light) it's looking more red now.
Jared LOVES his baby sister. Maybe a little too much. He tries to pick her up all the time. "I hold it?" He loves to give her kisses, especially when she's sleeping. He even crawled on top of her in her car seat to give her a kiss. And he always has to give me updates on how she's doing. "Baby's sleeping!" "Baby's still sleeping!" "Baby's awake!" "Baby happened!" - that one means she's crying. It's really sweet and hopefully they'll stay close like that as they grow up.
2 comments:
She's so cute! I love her outfit when she's sitting with Jared by the tree. I can't wait to meet her!
Oh she is so sweet! I'm glad you are enjoying the holidays with her!
Post a Comment