"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Allison's Blessing Day

We had Allison's baby blessing at our house Sunday afternoon. Clint gave her a very sweet blessing. Then everyone stayed at our house for dinner. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. We attempted to get a family picture, but I'm not smiling in any of them (I was too busy trying to get the boys to look in the direction of the camera so I was never ready when they took the picture) and I also need to lose 60 pounds and since I'm the keeper of the blog, I made an executive decision to leave those out. And you all just want to see the baby anyway. So here you go...

Here she is in her pretty blessing dress, which we think is the same dress I was blessed in all those years ago.
And with her brothers.
And again with her brothers. "Okay everyone, 1...2...3...Smile!"
"No Jared, you're supposed to look like you're gonna kiss her. Try again."


2 comments:

Diana Dye said...

What a sweetie! I love that dress!

cindy said...

That is so awesome you have your dress to put your little in. She is so sweet. Congrats!