"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Jared!

I can't believe my baby boy is 2 years old already! He spent the morning singing, "Happy To You!" to anyone who would listen. It was so cute. He decided he wanted a chocolate monkey cake, so this is what Deedum Kober made for him. It turned out great!
Uncle David gave him a Nerf gun which was his favorite present. He kept trying to shoot Papa Kober with it and then would burst into giggles.
After he blew out his two candles, he didn't want to wait for a fork and plate and just dug into one of the monkey ears with his fingers.
Yum! Yum!

Happy Birthday my sweet, mischievous, loving, silly, smartie-pants, snuggly, fun-loving Jared! We sure love you!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hey, it's your cousin, Katherine. I found your blog through Melanie's. I hope you don't mind. :)

I haven't seen you in such a long time! Your family is so super cute! I love the smiling pictures of your little girl, she is precious. It's nice to see what has been going on with your family. I hope all is well with you. :)