I guess I better get these pictures posted before Halloween gets too far behind us.
In case it isn't obvious, Kyle was a Red Ninja:

Hayden was the Saddest Pirate Who Ever Lived:

Jared was the Pirate Who Couldn't Keep His Hook Out Of His Mouth:

Allison was Snow White: (See, what did I tell you about Jared!)

And then she was Minnie Mouse (because it was a warmer costume):

Can you tell Allison had fun at the Trunk-or-Treat? Look at those tired eyes!

This was the extent of our Halloween decorations. Notice how I, uh, intentionally left all that dust on the piano to make it more spooky looking? Yeah, that's what I did...

And we had fun carving pumpkins:


Happy Halloween from the Kober Kids!
This post was brought to you by Fisher Price Geo Trax Trains (because it has kept Jared and his friend busy for the past hour so I could get these pictures uploaded). Thank You!
2 comments:
Oh I love it. You can tell Hayden is frowning in Allison's Cinderella picture too. Your pumpkins look professional.
He was mad because he couldn't find his shoes and he didn't want to be barefoot in the pictures.
Post a Comment