Did you know there's a cool new tool to help you analyze your food storage? I just used it and was reminded of just how much food storage we
don't have. For example, our amount of cereals, grains and pastas would last us for 25.17 days. That's not entirely surprising since I haven't really purchased any long-term storage items since we moved to Arizona. And we've added two kids since then. You can also enter grocery store canned food (which is more of what we have) and ours will last us 31.26 days. It also lets you put in the quantities of what you would like to buy and gives you the cost. It's a pretty neat tool. I need to be more focused on our food storage and this is a great way to help me keep it all figured out.
Wanna try it? Just click on this big red button:
1 comment:
Cool! I will have to give this a try.
Post a Comment