"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Notice!

Hayden has been quite upset with me lately because he was just positive that while he wasn't home, I let someone into our house who had a cat, and I let the cat play on his bed, and now it's covered in cat fluff, and of course he can't sleep there because he's "allergic" to cats and he just gets itchy and sneezy when he lays down.

So he posted this on our front door to make sure it never happens again.Looks like we need to work on his capital 'N.'

P.S. Just between you and me, I'm pretty sure the "cat fluff" was a result of Jared eating popcorn on Hayden's bed.

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

That is hilarious! What a funny kid. The cat's face is my favorite part.