"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Three

My baby boy turned three this week. Happy Birthday Jared!Not the best week to get pink eye. Poor guy! But we still had fun. He got to go to Krispy Kreme and get his birthday doughnut, and he got a giant Mickey Mouse balloon, and he also got sour gummy worms, so he was a happy boy! We love you Jared!

4 comments:

April said...

What a cute Mario birthday!

Diana Dye said...

He's only 3? He seems so much older...I guess because he is so dang smart and talks so much. I love his cake.

Steph said...

Happy Birthday! Awesome cake!!!

sara said...

Okay Meredith... did you MAKE that cake?? Seriously impressive!! And super cute ;)

It's me Sara -- Jamie B's sister :)