"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults, but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children." - Hilary Weeks
Friday, April 2, 2010
Hurts to Watch
Clint wanted to know why I didn't post the other video of Jared bowling on the blog. My response: "Because it hurts to watch."
*No bowling balls were injured in the filming of this video. And Jared wasn't either...it just appears as though the ball landed on his head.
That is hilarious! I'm glad you warned me that it doesn't really hit his head because it sure looks like it. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Ha ha...oh I gotta watch it again.
2 comments:
That is hilarious! I'm glad you warned me that it doesn't really hit his head because it sure looks like it. I'm still laughing thinking about it. Ha ha...oh I gotta watch it again.
AHH I'm laughing my head off! Poor boy :)
Post a Comment