"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth!

4 Adults
9 Little Bladders, er, I mean Children
7 Crazy Days

It wasn't the vacation we had hoped for, but it was definitely memorable. Clint started the week off sick and I got sick half-way through it. That put a damper on some of our plans, but we still tried to have fun. We got to ride almost everything that we wanted at Disneyland, Clint got to body-surf at the beach, and the boys each got a new lightsaber (which was their favorite part of the whole week.) Hayden was devastated when they wouldn't let him get on the Indiana Jones ride after he had waited in the long line (he was millimeters too short). Jared, who was the bravest out of all our boys, was so sad that he was still a couple inches too short for most of the big rides. On my sickest day, Clint took the kids bowling so they could get out of the hotel for a little while and Kyle's finger got smashed by a bowling ball (luckily he didn't need stitches.) Jared asked me if we can go again next week. Sounds good to me!

2 comments:

Diana Dye said...

Ah man, I'm so jealous. I love Allison's face on the merry go round...I can see her being 15 and making that "I can't believe you're taking my picture" face.

And I could watch Jared bowl all day.

April said...

I'm so sorry you were sick on your trip :( Looks like you still had a great time!