Jared loves playing on the Wii. Not so much the games (because he doesn't know how to play most of them, although he tries), but he loves to make Miis. If you aren't familiar with a Mii (pronounced "Me"), it's a character you can create and customize to look however you want and you can give it a nickname. We have quite a few Miis on our Wii now, most of them created by Jared. The best part is the names he comes up with for them:Ricky Pudd
Wicked
Hot Dog
CrossBones
Hippopotam
Heart Burn
Rock Star
Pickle
Mr. Mickey
Witch
Zeerapeer (Zeer-A-Peer) Clint was saying this one wrong and it sounded bad.
The day he made Hot Dog I was helping him decide what features to use and I was showing him the different skin tones. Want to know the one he picked? "Oooh, I want the chocolate one!" **Hanging my head in shame....and to suppress a giggle.**
2 comments:
Hee hee, that's so funny. I'd like to see what Ricky Pudd looks like.
Ricky Pudd kind of looks like Ross the Intern from the Tonight Show, with sunglasses.
Post a Comment