"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Jared is Still Three!

It only took me two months to get around to getting Jared's birthday pictures taken (yes, his birthday was back in January). My biggest excuse is that he desperately needed a haircut and I could never find time to get that done. Jared's hair is double-crowned so when his hair gets even slightly long it starts to stick up in the back. And if I really let it get out of hand it will begin to look like a mohawk, which is the state it was in until last week. I cut his hair over the weekend, so I had to get to the mall today and get it done. Here are the results. Oh, and if you are the very first appointment at JCPenney, it isn't a total nightmare. I need to remember that for next time.

4 comments:

April said...

Oh those pictures are SO handsome!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! LOVE the long eyelashes! Thanks for taking Logan along with you!

Diana Dye said...

Love them! I like his many faces. And his eyelashes kill me. What a cutie!

Katherine said...

He has such adorable sparkly eyes. Such a cutie!