"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Smile

I took Allison to get her pictures taken yesterday. I was a little apprehensive considering how it went last time (see picture above). So when the first few looked like this, I was a little discouraged.But with a little bribery with fruit snacks and a good photographer who pretended to tickle her, we finally got some smiles out of Allison.She instisted on wearing her jewelry and holding her "puppy" (that's actually a polar bear, but don't tell her that or she'll get mad.)Her ears aren't really pierced. Those are stickers I got out of the dollar bins at Michaels. Aren't they great?!And wouldn't you know it? My favorite picture turned out to be one that she isn't smiling in. What a beautiful little girl.

3 comments:

Diana Dye said...

What a sweet face! I love all the jewelry too. She is looking more and more like you, I think.

JenW said...

she is so beautiful! and what a sweetie:) 2 is challenging but so fun,don't you think? the pics are great!

Mary said...

Hey, she looks like me!