"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ultrasound Pics

Since I'm measuring a little ahead of schedule, my doctor ordered another ultrasound this week. It was fun to see pictures of the little guy again. I've been having lots of baby girl dreams so I was glad to see he is still a boy. Ha ha! He is doing just fine and is measuring right on track. He now weighs about 3 lbs 2 oz. We still haven't come up with a name for him yet. Kyle wants to name him Phinneas/Finneas and call him Finn. I...uh...don't think that one will make it onto the short list. Sorry. The ultrasound tech switched over to 3D/4D for a few minutes and printed out a couple of face shots. He was moving around so much that they look a little lumpy, but you can get an idea of what he'll look like when we get to meet him in a few more months. He's got both of his arms tucked around his face, one under his chin and the other on his right side. Even with all the lumps and bumps, I think he's still a cutie! And it still amazes me that they can even get pictures like this. I'm glad there are smart people in the world that can come up with this kind of technology.

1 comment:

April said...

Oh he is precious! How exciting!!