Still here. Still pregnant. No signs of him coming any time soon. The good news is that my ankles aren't looking too bad right now, today is supposed to be the last triple-digit day for the rest of they year (HOORAY!), the baby swing that I ordered came in the mail and is all set up and ready to go, and I found a baby blessing outfit that isn't completely dorky looking and didn't cost a fortune, a rare feat indeed.
I'm in full nesting mode lately and I've been trying to tackle one big cleaning project each day. Last week I cleaned out my filing cabinet and realized I've been keeping (along with lots of other useless stuff) credit card statements since 2001. Really?!? Why did I think I'd need those? What could possibly happen that I would need to know what I purchased 10 years ago? It did make my stomach drop when I saw the bill from our Disneyland trip back in 2007, and that was when we only had to pay for one kid. Next time we go we'll have to buy tickets for four kids. Holy crap! Oh, well...totally worth it. And only 418 days until we get to go again! I can't wait!
Enough rambling. I'm going to go lie down.
No comments:
Post a Comment