I'm such a slacker. I've had a thought about doing a "Year in Review" blog post and at least getting a lot of the pictures posted here, because as my sister says, "If I don't blog about it, it didn't happen." We'll see if I get around to that or not.
In the meantime, I took the three youngest in to get their birthday/milestone pictures this week. Allison turned 5 last week, Nathan turned 2 in October and Madeline is now 10 months, but I'm counting these as her 9 month pictures. Normally it's a big ordeal getting little ones to cooperate with the photographer, but this time we were in and out with all three of them in five minutes. They were great! So I'll overload the post with pictures of my cutie pies.













1 comment:
Okay, now I'm reaaally excited that you'll be living so close so I can play with your kids all the time. Allison's golden hair is so pretty. She looks so grown up.
Post a Comment