"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Monday, December 23, 2013

December - Month in Review

In December Allison turned FIVE! She loves My Little Pony and was so excited to have Deedum make her a Pony Cake. She got to invite a few of her friends to go out to lunch and then we celebrated more that night with presents and cake.
And of course she got her picture taken too.
Also in December we watched Kyle perform in his first Neely Chorus Concert.
And then we saw Jared sing in the 1st Grade Program.
 The day before Evening of the Arts, Kyle broke his arm at recess, so he stayed home while we went to the school to see what art projects the boys have been working on this year.
Allison's music class had another concert. This time I was able to get some video of her.
 
 
 And we decorated our magnificent gingerbread houses with all kinds of sugary goodness. 
(*I swear, Allison does own more than just that purple owl shirt. She just really likes it and happened to be wearing it whenever I got out the camera.*)
For the life of me, I can't find any pictures from Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. I assume we took some, but I'm not positive. But if I come across any in the future, I'll update this post.

Right after Christmas, we packed up what was left of our stuff and headed up to a new adventure in Utah. I don't have pictures of that, either.

No comments: