"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Still here....Still pregnant.

Okay, I was only kidding when I said she needed to wait until next week, but apparently she took me seriously. I'm now officially 10 months pregnant and still no sign of her coming any time soon. She can't come today because I still have two more Christmas presents to buy, so that's what I'm going to do this morning. This afternoon we are going to put up the Christmas decorations. Normally I'd wait until we get into December, but Clint and the boys are so excited to get everything out, and who knows when we'll get the chance later, so we might as well do it today. And she can't come tomorrow because most of our Bishopric is out of town, so Clint has to sit on the stand (which leaves me with all three boys by myself - yikes). So it looks as though we may get a December baby after all.

2 comments:

cindy said...

Oh, sweet Meredith! My heart aches for you... I have been in those shoes one too many times... when the due date comes and then it goes. I hope all goes well!

April said...

Oh good luck! I'm thinking of you and can't wait to hear the news!!