"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Wednesday Way-Back Machine

*Occasionally on Wednesdays (when I have nothing better to write about) I'll post some older pictures that are saved on our computer that would never get seen otherwise.

I think I'm having Disneyland withdrawals. It's been 617 days since we were there last. Our original plan was to go last month during Fall Break, but being "with child" put a hold on those plans. So the next best thing is looking at pictures from trips past. Here are some of my favorites:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I am not the only one that loves Disneyland so much. I love those pictures. The one with Cinderella is too cute! We really need to plan a trip to go at the same time. Then we can watch your kids while you go on a date and eat at the Blue Bayou at the beginning of the "Pirates". It's so fun to do at least once.

Diana Dye said...

Those pictures are so cute! If it makes you feel any better, the last time I was at Disneyland, you and Clint weren't even married yet.

cindy said...

Oh, how fun! I love going to Disneyland, but I also love it when it is time to come home. My Emma has been asking to go so often lately. She has found some old ticket or receipt with M. Mouse on it and has been asking us that since she has her ticket now can we go tomorrow? Poor girl... she is feeling deprived too.