"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Saturday, December 6, 2008

She's Finally Here!!!




7 comments:

April said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I've been waiting to hear the good news! She is beautiful! Now you get to "think pink"

Ilenia said...

Allison Kober, what a beautiful name. Congratulations! She is finally here. Yea

MK said...

Congratulations Kobers!! She is gorgeous! Now the fun begins!!!

Sue said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful :-)) Sounds like you're all ready for Christmas so hopefully now you'll be able to rest and enjoy!
Love, Sue

cindy said...

Oh, she is so beautiful!!! She looks so awake and alert. Your boys look so sweet with her. Oooo I am so excited you got your little girl!

Anonymous said...

Yea! She's just perfect! So happy everything went well getting her here.

Steph said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I'm so glad! She is absolutely beautiful and perfect!
And she wasn't very big for being overdue!
Yay for you. And very good name.
Love you!
Congrats!
xo
Steph
P.S. Now you get to see what fun girls are! (Teach me how to get a boy!) :)