"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Allison is 8 Months Old
It's time for some new pictures of Allison. She loves to play with her uncle Chris' dog Gunner. Here she is trying to get him to play with her toys.
And the other night she just wasn't tired so I let her crawl around while the boys were going to bed. When I came back to get her, this is where she had finally crashed.
Side note: Kyle begged and begged to have his own room, so we moved him to the back bedroom over the summer. It didn't take long for him to realize that sleeping in a room all by yourself isn't as much fun as it sounds. So we've moved his mattress back in with Hayden and Jared while we figure out a new arrangement. That's why he's sleeping on the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment