"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Friday, August 7, 2009

Where's Allison?

It's time for another exciting episode of everybody's favorite gameshow..."Where's Allison?!?" *studio audience cheers*.

For today's game your clues are:
1) she's in the kitchen
2) she's crying
3) you can't see her

Any guesses?

Oh, I'm sorry. That's not correct. If you would have guessed, "In the back of the tupperware cabinet" you would have won the dinette set and year's supply of dishwashing detergent. Better luck next time.

Happy 8th Monthaversary sweet girl!

4 comments:

Diana Dye said...

I was thinking inside a cupboard but I wouldn't have guessed stuck like that! Hilarious. I like how your adventrues with Allison are a preview of what I'll be experiencing soon. Sarah got into my DVD's yesterday and it was a sobering moment.

Sandersclan said...

That is TOO funny! Love those moments!!!

Steph said...

How cute is that! I can't believe she's 8 months already! Time flies!

April said...

HILARIOUS!!! So cute!