"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Friday, September 25, 2009

Sammich

Take two slices of white breadPut about a dozen goldfish crackers on one sliceAnd 1 red grapeTop with the other slice of bread

And you've got the first sandwich Hayden has EVER eaten in his life. He made it all by himself. Apparently he's never eaten a sandwich before because I don't make them as good as he does. Perhaps he has an aversion to condiments, who knows?. But he ate the whole thing for lunch today.

This is the same kid that picked a sparkly silver magic wand from the treasure box at school today. I love this boy!

2 comments:

April said...

SO CUTE!!

Diana Dye said...

Ha ha that's awesome. Wouldn't it be funny if he turned out to be this fancy chef?