"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The World is His Canvas

You can add these to the list:

Pencil scribbles on the two-by-fours in our "construction zone." (They'll get covered up by drywall, but still!)

Yellow highlighter drawings on the kitchen tile.

*sigh*

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I don't have a toddler that scribbles on everything, but I somehow manage to write on anything within five feet of me if I have a writing utensil in my hand. I've found that hand sanitizer is very affective at getting ink and such out of fabric. Just make sure you use it before you try water, and test it on a small area first to make sure it won't hurt anything. It won't make him stop, but it might reduce the damage... Good luck!