"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Playstation Move House Party

A few weeks ago we were selected to host a Playstation Move House Party. Playstation sent us two of their new Move controllers, an Eye Camera, two new games: EyePet and Start the Party and some other goodies for the party. SCORE!!

All we had to do was invite a bunch of people over to try it all out. So last Saturday three of our favorite familes came over and we had a great time playing together. These two games are very "kid-friendly" so the kids had a blast!

Maybe they were little too kid friendly because this is where they guys ended up after about half an hour:But overall we had a lot of fun with the games. I think most people liked Start the Party over Eyepet. Taking care of a virtual pet was fun at first, but got old pretty fast. In Start the Party you compete in mini-challenges using the Move controller doing things like brushing an alligator's teeth, catching toppings on your pizza, zapping ghosts in the dark, swatting bugs with a tennis racket, and lots more.

Lots of snacks + new video games + great friends = fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

2 comments:

Pitcher Family said...

How fun! I love house party! So glad you won!

Diana Dye said...

So do you get to keep it all?