"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Wedding

We got all dressed up last week for Chris and Stacey's wedding. Allison couldn't wait to wear her newest "pretty dress." I asked her to smile, and this is what I got.This time I said, "Now just look pretty." Much better!By the end of the night, Clint was wearing all five ties. Quite the fashion statement!While the rest of the kids were having fun on the dance floor......Nathan was happy just to sit on his daddy's lap and play with his toes.
There's Hayden posing for the camera again!Wanna know the hardest part about having a family of seven? Getting everyone to look at the camera and smile at the same time.Ooh, so close...We give up!

1 comment:

April said...

Oh those family pictures are great! Love you guys!