"I will spend most of my life and eternity knowing my children as adults,
but for a few short years I have the privilege of knowing them as children."
- Hilary Weeks

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Allison is 9 Months Old!

Yes, I realize she'll be 10 months old in few days.

Yes, I realize I'm slacking in my picture taking/blog posting duties.

No, I have no excuse.

She sure is a cutie pie though!She loves to eat broccoli, unlike her brothers who think they're being tortured if we even put a small piece on their plates.And she's learned how to give a high-five and she'll get in moods where you have to give her a high-five in between each bite of food. If she doesn't get her high-five, she'll swat the spoon away.She's so much fun!

1 comment:

Diana Dye said...

Oh I love that! She's half way there to blowing kisses. Work on that next!