Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin had just walked on the moon.
The national debt was a mere $365.8 billion.
A first-class stamp cost $.06
Sesame Street made its television debut.
The NY Jets won the Super Bowl.
And Margaret Baadsgaard and Jerrol Syme were married in the Manti Temple.
I wish I had one of their wedding pictures to post here, but sadly their photographer's shop burned down and their negatives were lost before they could get any prints made. They have a few proofs, but that's it. (Right, Mom?) So here's one of the few pictures I have of them on my computer.

Happy 40th Anniversay Mom and Dad!
Hey, at least I didn't use this picture. Oh wait... *giggle*
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Ha ha ha, I love that last picture!
Way cute post!!! Love the way you mention all of the great things happening in the world and then mention so casually something of eternal importance! Isn't that the truth!
You guys are so cute! Miss your family!
Post a Comment