This is the craft project I've been working on the past few days. I would have finished it in one evening, but I ran out of leaves and had to go back to the store. I really like the way it turned out. The ribbon looks a little neon in the pictures, but I think that's because it has a bit of a shimmer that reacted funny to the camera flash. It's really pretty in person. Now I just need to decide where to hang it up.
4 comments:
so CUTE! And I love your new family picture! What sweet kids you have!
You're so crafty! :) cute!
Way pretty. I've been looking for a wreath but nothing I like under $50. I might have to break down and be crafty too.
So pretty! I like that you've used ribbon to hang it.
pk @ room remix
Post a Comment